AOL Mail is undoubtedly the ruler in the world of internet because it is a flawless, innovative and user-centric electronic communication solution. This state of the art email service makes sure that communication gets complete security without experiencing the overall experience.
How To Create AOL Mail Account?
To begin an experience with AOL Mail, you must create an account first. Creating an account with AOL is a very simple and straightforward process. In order to initiate that, you must follow the below-given steps carefully.
- First of all, you have to begin launching a web browser. If you are a Mac user, open Apple Safari by clicking on its icon. Whereas, if you are a Windows user, you have a variety to choose from. You can try with Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari,etc.
- Thereafter, access the official website of AOL. In other words, enter “aol.com” in the Address bar of your browser. Then, hit the Enter key.
- Now, you must look for the profile icon on this website. For this, look at the top right-hand side of the window. You must click on it to access the “Sign In” window.
- Afterward, you must click on the “Create Account” button. You should look for it at the very bottom of the window beneath the “Sign In” button.
- A window that prompts for all your basic details like Full Name, Phone number, etc will appear on your screen.
- Subsequently, enter all the details in this form.
- After that, you should enter a unique Username that you want to create for this account. This Username will be used as your email address in order to access your AOL login account.
- Thereafter, you must enter a Password to secure your account from unauthorized access. In short, you must set a strong and unique password. This means your password must make use of alphabets, numerical and special characters.
- Now, type in your mobile number accurately to assist in resolving Login issues. However, this is an optional step. Hence, you can skip it.
- Consequently, select your Date Of Birth through the drop-down menu box. This is required as you cannot create your account if your age is below 13 years.
- Now, select your “Gender” to personalize your experience on the AOL Mail website.
- Once you go through the above documents, click the “Continue” button.
- Thereafter, you will receive an email on your registered email id to confirm your AOL account.
- At last, open the mail and then click on the “Verify” option.
AOL Mail Login Process
Once you have successfully created an AOL Mail account, next you have to login to your account. For the AOL Mail login, follow the below-given steps carefully.
- To begin with, the process, open your preferred web browser. This can be any browser amongst, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc on your device.
- Thereafter, access the official website for AOL mail. In other words, enter “aol.com” in the Address Bar of your Browser. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- Now, locate the Profile icon on this website. Here, you should look at the top right-hand side of the window. You must click on it to access the “Sign In” window.
- The following window requires you to enter your Login Credentials accurately. Hence, start by typing in your Email Address. It should be the same address that you set as your Username during the account creation process.
- Thereafter, enter its corresponding “Password” with utmost care. You must ensure it is “typed in” correctly as these passwords are case-sensitive. Besides, minor typing errors lead to login failures.
- This window also has an icon saying “Remember Me” or “Stay Signed In” option. You can tick the checkbox if you want to do it. However, it is generally recommended that you select this option only if you are using a personal device. This is generally said due to security reasons.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button and access your AOL Mail Account.
Methods To Fix AOL Mail Login Errors
Sometimes, the login page does not respond and you are unable to login to your account. Below-given steps may resolve your login issues.
Reset Your Password
- Open your preferred web browser on your computer.
- For this, type in “aol.com” in your browser’s address bar.
- Then, hit the enter key from your keyboard.
- On the homepage of AOL, click on the login tab.
- As a result, it will take you to the sign-in window.
- The next window prompts for your Username. Enter the username and click the “Continue”
- After that, the subsequent window asks for your password.
- In this window choose the “Forget Password” icon.
- Now in the next step, you will be asked for a confirmation to send a verification code on your registered mobile number.
- Allow the verification code request by clicking the “Yes” button.
- Check your mobile for this code, once you receive it you have to enter the code on the window on your screen.
- After that, click the “Verify” icon.
- You now have to create a fresh password.
- Remember, this password has to abide by the following guidelines.
- There should be at least 8 characters in the password you create.
- Your password must include upper and lower case letters.
- There should be one numeric value.
- Use valid symbols.
- Enter the same password once again to confirm.
- Click the “Continue” icon.
Clear Your Chrome Browser History
In case, if you still face any problem while login to your AOL Mail account. Then, clear your Chrome Browser history and cache to overcome this problem. Because sometimes the past history slows down your system and could restrict you while login to the AOL Mail account.
First of all, open the Chrome browser on your screen.
Thereafter, click on the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon represented by three vertically placed dots. You will locate this icon on the upper right corner of the browser.
Subsequently, click on the “History” option from the list.
Next, you are required to click on “Clear Browsing Data”. You will locate this option on the left side of your screen.
After that, from the drop-down menu, check the box next to each item that you want to remove.
After this, on the top right corner of the screen, the dialogue box will appear. Click on the “Delete” option. Before deleting make sure that you have selected all the boxes that you want to remove.
At last, confirm by clicking the“Remove” option in order to complete the process.
Disable the firewall settings
In order to protect your system through unauthorized access, you need a sound firewall system. But simultaneously this firewall comes in between the working of the application. To overcome this error, you have to disable the firewall settings.
- For this, first of all, you must open your Google Chrome browser on your system.
- In your Google Chrome browser, select Customize and control Google Chrome> Settings> Advanced> Privacy and Security> Site Settings> Pop-Ups and redirect.
- In the next window, click the Toggle button. Make sure the toggle button will turn blue. A blue toggle button ensures the firewall settings are disabled.
Opt for the basic version of AOL Mail
- Firstly, go to your web browser and open the official AOL Mail page.
- Thereafter, log in to your account by providing your user credentials.
- After you log in you will find an “Options” link just below your Username.
- From the list of options, tap the “Basic/Accessible Version” option.
- Further, you have to select the Toggle button in order to complete the process.