AOL Mail offers a variety of features that are helpful in organizing, customizing and using your email. After creating an account, users can avail its services – AOL Instant Messenger, AOL Video, video search, news, sports, weather, etc. Hence, for account creation and login from mail.aol.com, follow the below-given guide.
Procedure To Create an AOL Mail Account
It is important to create an AOL account to access all the products and services of AOL. So go through the below-given steps for account creation from mail.aol.com:
- The first step is to open a web browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc. on your system.
- In the address bar, type mail.aol.com and it will open the “Sign In” window on your screen. Scroll down the page and click on the Create an Account tab.
- A new window will appear on your screen on which you are required to fill all the necessary details for creating an account.
- Type your first name and Last name into the given fields.
- Then, enter a valid email address.
- Now, create a password by considering all the requirements that are given below:
- Your password must contain between 8-32 characters.
- At least one uppercase and lowercase letter should be included.
- Use at least one numeric value.
- Valid symbols must be used.
- Now you are required to provide your Mobile Number to receive important messages. Select your country code by clicking on the drop-down arrow key. Then, enter your 10 digits mobile number.
- Select your Birth month by clicking on the drop-down key. Then, enter your birth date and year.
- Enter your Gender but this field is optional to fill.
- Review all the terms and conditions of AOL by clicking on their links. Return back to the Account Creation window and click on the Continue button.
- It will take you to a new window, click on the “Text me a Verification Code” tab.
- Open the message inbox and note down the code.
- In the next window, enter the same code into the given field and then click on the Verify button.
- It will show you the Confirmation Message window. Click on the Continue tab.
- This completes the account creation process.
AOL Login Procedure
Once you have created your account, you can sign in to your account. So, follow the given instructions for sign in from mail.aol.com:
- Open a web browser on your system.
- Type mail.aol.com in the address bar and press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- On the AOL Login window, type the email address that you have used while creating your account.
- To save your login details, select the checkbox of Stay signed in. Then, click on the Next button given there.
- In the next step, it will ask you to enter your password. Make sure that you type all the characters correctly, otherwise, it will show you an error. In case you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Password link and then follow the below-given steps to reset your password:
- In the next window, click on text me a verification code.
- Then, Note down the code from your message inbox.
- Type the same code in the next window and then click on the Verify button.
- Now, select the checkbox of “I’m not a robot” to verify that you are real. Complete the captcha task and then click on the Verify button.
- Afterward, click on the Continue button which is given at the bottom of the window.
- It will show you the reset password window on your screen. Set a new password by considering all the password-specific requirements. Make sure that your password must be difficult to guess and easy to remember.
- For confirmation, re-enter your password into the given field Then, click on the continue button and the Password Updated window will appear on your screen.
- In addition, you can also add a recovery email address or password that will help you in case you forget your login credentials sometime in the future.
- Lastly, click on the Sign In button and you are successfully logged in to your account.
So, this completes the AOL sign-in process from mail.aol.com.