AOL Sign In
AOL is an ultimate solution for users looking for a quick, trustworthy and fully secure messaging option. Also, it is simple to use and smart way to communicate over the internet by means of a web-based messaging service. Users can exploit all its features and functions by simply creating an AOL Sign in Account as explained below.
How To Create AOL Sign In Account?
- First and foremost, you must open your preferred Internet Browser. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- After that, access the official website of AOL. For this, type “aol.com” in your browser’s address bar. You will get the address bar at the top of the page.
- Then, hit the enter key from your keyboard.
- Subsequently, it will open the required webpage to create AOL Sign In account. Now, you should look at the top right-hand side of this window. Here, you will notice a “Login/ Join” tab with a Profile icon. Hence, click on it to access the AOL Sign In window.
- The following window allows you to log in to an existing account or create a new one. As such, trace the “Create An Account” tab. You will locate this tab at the very bottom of this window, beneath the “Next” button. As such, click on it and go to the account creation webpage.
- In the next window, you will be asked to enter and submit the Personal Information. As such, enter the required details accurately in the given text fields as mentioned below:
- In the very first place, you need to provide your complete name. Hence, enter the First Name and Last Name in the separate fields.
- Thereafter, type in a unique Username that you want to link with this account. Besides that, you will be using it as your Email Address in order to access your AOL Sign In account.
- Now, you need to enter the password in the respective field as per the specifications mentioned on the page. Given below are the details that you need to fulfill while setting your password.
- The Password should contain at least 8 characters.
- Must include upper and lower case letters.
- There should be one numeric value
- Use valid symbols.
- Thereafter, re-type the password in order to confirm it.
- Then, click on the drop-down menu box to set your Date Of Birth.
- Apart from that, you should select your Gender.
- Besides this, enter your Postal ZIP Code. This will give access to Weather and Local Stories on your Homepage.
- After this, you are required to enter the phone number that you want to associate with the AOL account. This phone number will be used to verify your account and to keep you updated.
- After providing all the details, make sure to check the same to avoid any mistake.
- Subsequently, click on the “Continue” button in order to complete the process of account creation.
- Thereafter, you will receive an email on your registered email id to confirm your AOL account.
- At last, you have to open the mail and click on the “Verify” option.
Access AOL Mail Login Account
- First and foremost, open your preferred web browser on your system.
- Thereafter, access the official website of AOL. For this, enter “aol.com” in your browser’s address bar. You will get the address bar at the top of the page.
- Then, hit the Enter key from your keyboard.
- On the homepage of AOL Mail, look for the “Login/Join” with profile icon. Hence, click on it in order to proceed further. You will get this option at the top right corner of the screen.
- After clicking the login option you will be asked to enter your User credentials. The first thing you need to enter is the Username for your AOL Mail Account. Enter your Username and click the “Continue” button.
- In the next window, you will be asked to enter your Password. Type your password here. Be very careful and type the exact password that you entered at the time of account creation.
- Apart from that, you can select the option to save your login credentials for easy access to your account. For this, select the corresponding text box.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button and access your AOL Mail account.